Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster GMT 2534.50.00 50th Anniversary, Serviced, Warranty, Full Set

1. padders Oooo subtitles! Feb 1, 2017

Omega Seamaster GMT 2534.50.00 Chronometer featuring true independent GMT function and rotatable bezel allowing simultaneous tracking of 3 time zones.

In excellent, near new condition having been recently fully serviced by Swiss Time Services and kept in the box unworn since the service. Literally unworn: not once. Goes without saying therefore it is running strongly and accurately of course. The 15 months balance of the STS warranty still applies and is transferable to the new owner. I have redacted the personal details and full serial in the pictures but the full documents will be supplied.

Full set including inner and outer boxes, card wallet with warranty card and instructions, Chronometer cert, hang tag with serial and Chronometer tag. I have never a seen red box and wallet of this vintage in such good condition. It will be like having a box fresh new watch. Ok there are a few speckles on the white card outer but otherwise it is like new!

60.32m serial, watch delivered in 1998. Unmarked bracelet currently sized for a 7.5" wrist but 2 extra links are included. As with all sword hands SMPs, the lume is as bright as a torch.

The price is £1,495 net to me including shipping payable by either bank transfer or PayPal gift. (Currently approx $1,870/ €1,725 but payment must be in GBP). This is a private sale which would be final with no returns unless the watch is significantly not as described.

The watch is currently in the UK. F2F viewing in Birmingham is welcomed. I would prefer a sale within the EU but will consider shipping elsewhere for a small additional charge. The buyer will be responsible for any customs or import charges, there will be none within the EU but there could be if shipped elsewhere.

Nearly forgot, about me: I have successfully sold once on here and dozens of times previously on other forums (TWF and TZ) under the same user user name with no complaints or issues so feel confident to deal with me. Any questions, just ask.

IMG_6120 (1).jpg IMG_6113.jpg IMG_6119.jpg IMG_6116.jpg IMG_6115.jpg IMG_6117.jpg IMG_6111.jpg IMG_6122.jpg View attachment 338718 IMG_6110.jpg

IMG_6121.jpg
    Edited Feb 3, 2017
    Rodmar likes this.
  2. padders Oooo subtitles! Feb 3, 2017

Bump and reduction to £1,495 GBP delivered (circa $1,870, €1,725).