Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Milano Cortina 2026 Review

Posts
2,619
Likes
2,799
I was wondering when we'd talk about this one 😁 IMO this is an interesting color scheme that I hope ends up being pretty popular! Not something I'm interested in or would wear, but pretty cool looking all the same.

Between this and the Speedy Reduced Milano Cortina, they have an interesting color scheme/cool dials.

The Heritage 37mm seamaster doesn't follow that coloring, but is attractive for other reasons of course.
 
Posts
295
Likes
620
They should’ve made this in 38mm too. It’s nice looking otherwise.
 
Posts
3,294
Likes
9,893
What are that dial pattern? Is it a slalom track?

Should it be called the Swoosh dial?

Nice watch, but white dont go well with my life style or work.
 
Posts
869
Likes
2,206
put a different bezel, ie not raised numerals on it and I would find it more attractive.
 
Posts
282
Likes
422
What are that dial pattern? Is it a slalom track?

Should it be called the Swoosh dial?

Nice watch, but white dont go well with my life style or work.
It's the Cortina 26 logo that's also on the case back. I'm liking this one.
 
Posts
15
Likes
36
It’s really beautiful in person, but the only problem is the 43.5 mm size. Who is this watch really for?

For me, it’s more for a female client or an Omega fan who is Italian or present at the Olympics, so the clientele is rather limited.

 
Posts
4
Likes
9
I prefer the Milan/Cortina 38 Speedmaster over the 43.5 Seamaster. The Seamaster size and color way don't hit the mark.