Forums Latest Members
  1. arajohn Jan 27, 2017

2. Giff2577 Quick with the tools! Jan 27, 2017

:thumbsup: Good luck! Buckle and strap may not be genuine.

3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 27, 2017

So you didn't like the answer you got on the last identical thread you posted 1 hour ago? Then deleted it and asked again?

You had been clearly told how to verify the watch for yourself, how to determine price and to find issues with the watch. Then ask specific questions on what was still confusing. But hey man let other people do all the work for you.

Rodmar likes this.
  4. arajohn Jan 27, 2017

Sorry about that, for some reason, I couldn't find the original post. I thought I might have not posted it. My apologies

5. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 27, 2017

Sorry it's just frustrating when you spell out how you can do this your self and the thread disappeared.

Long story short l look at past sales of the reference for price. Google the reference for other examples then check the movement to be correct with an appropriate serial range.

Then say your findings and what your concerns are.

6. arajohn Jan 28, 2017

thanks very much for the advice, I appreciate it. I will do just what you suggested

7. Hijak Jan 28, 2017

IMO even though the case is in pretty good condition the dial is a bit too spotted...these are quite common and I'd wait for one in better condition.

EDIT: Although at it's current price ($157.00 US) maybe you can live with this.

8. arajohn Jan 28, 2017

Thanks very much for the advice