Forums Latest Members
  1. keesiz Dec 2, 2015

Hi all,

First I would like to introduce myself a little: I'm a 24 year old student from The Netherlands who has a lot of interest is (vintage) watches, but at the same time only basic knowledge. After some searches on Google I found this wonderful forum with a community of people who know more about watches than I could ever imagine.

I'm considering to (try and) buy an Omega Seamaster DeVille via an online auction. I tried to do some background check, but because of the limited information given I can't find that much of information.

What I would like to know about the watch is if it's still original and what your general view is about this piece. If you could tell me something about the estimated value I would appreciate it aswell.

This is all information I have at the moment (I send an e-mail to the seller for more information, but no response yet):

Omega Seamaster DeVille
    14kt gold
    Diameter: +/- 34mm
    Weight: 38,6gram
    Add: Second hand but in good shape

voorkant.jpg

achterkant.jpg

I know it's not a lot of information, but I would appreciate everything you could tell me about this watch. Thanks in advance!

2. Lennov Dec 2, 2015

I would say Omega 135.010,
    1964/1965

3. ConElPueblo Dec 3, 2015

That looks very sharp!

keesiz likes this.
  4. keesiz Dec 3, 2015

Thankyou guys for your reply! :)

5. hoipolloi Vintage Omega Connoisseur Dec 3, 2015

Looks like a manual winding powered by a caliber 600 with a refinished dial.