Forums Latest Members
  1. OmegaPreuss May 1, 2016

hello omega watch enthusiasts'. I'm the new kid on the block and I received a few days ago this beautiful pocket watch. Think it is from ~1907 , with no movement nr , but case nr 3561247. It also has an A under the nr and a 20 under that. Only problem is , it is running fast more than 2hours in 24 h. What can you tell me about this watch and it's running to fast ? Here a pic of this beauty:

2. OmegaPreuss May 1, 2016

3. OmegaSean May 1, 2016

Have you uploaded you pictures into another programme like photbucket or photshop then just copy them onto your post :)

OmegaSean

4. OmegaPreuss May 2, 2016

[​IMG]
    hello Omega Enthusiasts . i like to join this community, because i buy and collect Omega watches since 1977. now my collection is growing, with the addition of vintage " O "- Pocket Watches. one of those arrived a few days ago (. another one, a pocket watch chronometre from 1914-19 is on his way to me ) I believe , this watch is from 1907, because the case Nr. is 3561247. I'll have to have it serviced, because it runs 2 hours fast in a day. it is the watch on my home page, and as you can see , it is in good condition , with a spotless dial, original hands and no mark or dings on the case.
    as soon as i have worked out , how to download my picture of some of the other Omega's in my little collection, I will show them here in this forum and hope , that you will find them interesting and may be even unique..
    will share and contribute to this community with my little knowledge , as much as i can , because for me, the Omega Watch is the best Watch in the World. and that , for a long time in the past and in the future. so , i will have to learn still very much more about this miniature wonderwork, that goes :tick, tick tick tick....MP.

5. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector May 2, 2016

Save them on your computer and just hit the " add photos " next to reply.

Not here but, start a thread in open discussion forum.

6. OmegaPreuss May 2, 2016

Excellent, thank you It all helps , and I slowely get the " hang " of it. I am just new to the windows phone and laptop computer. But I am determined and I will succeed...MP.