Forums Latest Members

Omega Seamaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer – The return of the Seamaster 300 CK2913

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Mar 21, 2014

[​IMG]

Just like last year, the watch press is being overwhelmed with novelties that are going to be presented during the Baselworld exhibition. Some brands show the product in all its glory already, no secrets to unveil anymore and others are only showing you bits and pieces of their upcoming releases. Last year, Omega leaked information regarding their Omega Speedmaster Professional ‘Tintin’ a day before Baselworld started. This year, they showed some teasers on their official Facebook page with bits and pieces of a new Omega Seamaster. Among the +500.000 fans of that page, there were some Photoshop magicians that were […]
    Click here to read the entire article:
    Omega Seamaster Co-Axial Master Chronometer – The return of the Seamaster 300 CK2913

Spy and SpikiSpikester like this.
  2. seamonster Respectable Member Mar 22, 2014

Respectable Member Robert-Jan

Though nice to look at, if had the money I would still go after this.

Picture Credit: MSNWatch

Thank you.

nnnnnn.jpg
    Spy likes this.
  3. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Mar 24, 2014

Believe me, me too. But I suspect that the new one will be cheaper / easier to get :) On the other hand, if they will do a great job like they did on the Ploprof re-introduction, I might want a new one :)

RJ

4. seamonster Respectable Member Mar 26, 2014

Respectable Member Robert-Jan

I have my doubt the re-introduction will be much cheaper. If so, I think the majority of the respectable forum members here will still go after the vintage ones.

Thank you.