Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Seamaster Chronostop Ref. 145.007

1. dantheman3u4i Jan 12, 2019

Up for sale is a good honest Omega Seamaster Chronostop Ref. 145.007, Telemeter Dial

Priced to Sell at: $1,000 USD OBO

IMG-1051.JPG IMG-1038.JPG IMG-1042.JPG IMG-1048.JPG IMG-1040.JPG IMG-1044 (1).JPG
    IMG-0627.JPG IMG-0628.JPG

Case:
    41mm stainless steel, 22 mm lug width. Please note the condition in the photos. I tried to take pictures to show all nicks and scratches. Note there is a Portuguese Tax Stamp between the crown and the pusher indicating Portugal as the country of origin. I also note that the crown also appears to have a small dent in the same shape and size. My belief is that they must have attempted to stamp the watch on the crown, but it did not come out as they wished, so then they did it again between the pusher and the crown, but I cannot confirm this in any way.

Dial: Overall in good condition. Tritium dots are all still there. It is a Telemeter dial. The majority of Chronostop 145.007 I have seen come with a Tachymetre dial.

Crystal: In good condition but for a scratch under the 4 O'clock marker. Is not very obvious with the naked eye, but I took a photograph to show it as well as possible. I have not attempted to remove it with Polywatch.

Hands: Hour, minute hand and chrono hand appear to be original and show no damage.

Notes: The watch is keeping accurate vintage time, winds smoothly, and the chronograph hand snaps back to zero. However, service history is unknown to me.

Accessories: Will come with the black leather racing strap show in the photograph, which has only been worn a few times mostly inside.

Fine Print: PayPal only, or F2F in New York

Price does not include PayPal fees.

Price includes continental US shipping and insurance from FedEx/Parcel pro.

International shipping would be at cost and also insured from FedEx/Parcel pro.

Please study the pictures closely. Returns will only be accepted, if the watch has been grossly misrepresented.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me a message.

Thank you OF for the space!

Edited Jan 19, 2019
    patinalife, Lonestar and Brianstoops like this.
  2. dantheman3u4i Jan 13, 2019

Also open to trades...

patinalife likes this.
  3. dantheman3u4i Jan 19, 2019

Reduced to $1,000!

4. dantheman3u4i Jan 22, 2019

Reduced for a quick sale $850.

5. dantheman3u4i Jan 27, 2019

This watch was sold of the forum. Thank you for the space OF.