Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster cal 503, arrow marker dial, FINAL REDUCTION

1. Tom Dick and Harry Aug 21, 2017

Afternoon all

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything for sale but I'm having a bit of clear out so will be listing a few bits over the coming few weeks

IMG_7840.JPG

This is a recent arrival but a catch and release, I bought it for a few reasons (as a complete set) one of which was that I own a near new old stock example in rose gold and fancied stainless steel but after it arrived changed my mind as I prefer my SS Connies so the head is being offered up for sale

watch is in excellent condition cosmetically the case is superb and very sharp with a clear hippocampus

The movement (happy to supply addition pics is needed) is nothing short of pristine with no loss of plating but is unserviced and is being sold with no guarantees, I would of course recommend having it overhauled but it is working fine and keeping good time.

IMG_7838.JPG

The dial is showing clear signs of age but is overall very attractive and importantly is totally original.

The watch is on a new old stock period shark skin with period Swiss made stainless buckle

IMG_7846.JPG

I am looking for £XXX. Would really like this one sold so £350 shipped. for the watch shipped via special delivery (UK) or international signed for abroad

This is a beautiful watch in overall excellent condition and is totally original

Thanks Tom

new pics added as requested and adjusted price

IMG_7841.JPG IMG_7842.JPG IMG_7843.JPG

Edited Sep 4, 2017
    Edward53, Fattony, oddboy and 3 others like this.
  2. mikechi22 Aug 21, 2017

May I ask what case reference it is? I might have its brother with a black dial! Watch head only for sale?

3. Tom Dick and Harry Aug 21, 2017

Case is 2849-14, by head only I mean no box etc, it's just the watch and strap

Tet likes this.
  4. mikechi22 Aug 21, 2017

Rats! It is the yang to my yin! He who hesitates is lost!

5. Tom Dick and Harry Aug 29, 2017

Back up for sale chaps as the original buyer had to back out of the transaction

GuiltyBoomerang likes this.
  6. Tom Dick and Harry Sep 4, 2017

Watch now OHPF to a new community member

Thanks Tom

Edited Sep 4, 2017
    perks713 likes this.