Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster cal 501, Dennison, completely original with all boxes, papers and receipts, bargain

1. Tom Dick and Harry Jan 4, 2016

Evening all

Took this in PX a few months ago from a fellow member but recent additions to the collection have mean that I am simply not wearing it and need to really move it on.

FullSizeRender.jpg

It is an extremely rare cal 501 Dennison, the case is made in the UK and of the highest quality, there is a great article on Dennis's website about Dennison cases but they are simply super and the build quality is excellent.

IMG_9646.JPG

This example stands out from the rest as it is the most complete set you are ever going to find, the watch itself is totally original and unmolested, no nasty dial restorations, the case is recently refreshed but not polished to death and is in excellent condition with superb angles as you can see from the pics. The watch is also accompanied by a period seal skin band in excellent condition and near new and an original staybrite buckle (which are fetching £50 on their own now)

The movement is super clean and running extremely well, it is also keeping great time

The watch comes with everything, original tags, original box including the outer box, original papers (correct to the watch) and even the original receipt, it simply doesn't get better than this.

IMG_9647.JPG

I am looking for a very reasonable £385 for the watch shipped RMSD or international signed for

Thanks Tom

troniq, nlogax, Etp095 and 11 others like this.
  2. tyrantlizardrex Jan 4, 2016

That's gorgeous Tom. GLWS.

3. kyle L Grasshopper Staff Member Jan 4, 2016

Great deal, wish I had seen this sooner!

nlogax likes this.