Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Seamaster Automatic vintage with monocoque case

1. Blaise Sep 21, 2016

Up for sale is this great Omega Seamaster Automatic. I guess you'd call it dress watch by today's standards. The watch is a comfortable 35mm not including the crown, 40mm from lug tip to lug tip. It takes an 18mm strap.
    omega_seamaster-2.jpg
    The watch works and keeps good time, however I cannot guarantee the timekeeping and since I do not know the service history, let's just assume it needs one. The case back, the crown and the dial are all signed Omega of course. The strap is a hand made fairly used dark blue leather. I will include an unworn one in the sale.
    omega_seamaster-3.jpg
    I have not opened the watch so cannot give you an exact date but since it has a small Seamaster medallion on the back, which was introduced in 1959 and the fact that it has beautiful dauphine hands would put it to early 1960's I'd say.
    omega_seamaster-4.jpg
    The crystal is not signed but it really great condition. The dial has this very faint discoloration around the center, visible in the pictures.
    omega_seamaster-5.jpg
    I'd like to get €500 including shipping, paid by PayPal (as gift) or bank transfer. If you have any questions or need photos please message me. I have many references on various watch forums as well as eBay. Thank you for reading.

omega_seamaster-6.jpg omega_seamaster.jpg

jacksonking, Ezurcc, pvpiano and 2 others like this.
  2. kpaxsg Sep 21, 2016

One of the nicest pair of hands around!

Blaise likes this.
  3. Blaise Sep 27, 2016

BUMP, open to offers on this great little Seamaster

4. Blaise Oct 4, 2016

Reduced to €450

5. Blaise Oct 10, 2016

Reduced to €400 OBO

6. Blaise Oct 10, 2016

and now SOLD thanks OF and buyer

oddboy likes this.