Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Co-Axial Chronometer, White Dial with Blue Markers, 42mm.

1. Estoril Sep 15, 2014

I'm very reluctantly selling my Seamaster.
    As stated, it's a 42mm, White Dial with Blue Markers' 2003 Seamaster Aqua Terra Co-Axial Chronometer, Model 28023337, Movement 2500, bought new in Lisbon December 2003.
    I'm its first owner and it has been carefully and joyfully used, never had a problem whatsoever, keeps perfect time and presents its second Omega original Leather Strap which has darkened and although perfectly functional, could be replaced.
    Watch shows signs of normal, careful wear, with no dents whatsoever, presents some light scuffing on the bezel around the crystal, which is clear and in near mint condition, with no scratches nor marks. It comes with its original inner and outside boxes and all documents and paperwork.
    The red original box, although always kept inside the outside card box, is beginning to peel at the edges, as seen in the pictures.
    I'm asking € 2.000 (Euros) plus shipping, which I will do worldwide in an extremely well-made and secured package.
    Due to recent problems receiving payments from unscrupulous buyers through my paypal account, I'm only accepting payment through bank transfer, or cash if you happen to be near Lisbon...
    I'll be happy to send additional photos or give you any information you need.
    News: Paypal payment accepted as from now on. Paypal fees (4%) to be paid by buyer, though.

IMG_1363.JPG IMG_1362.JPG IMG_1361.JPG
    IMG_2658.jpg
    IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

2. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 15, 2014

Now this is quite a rare piece - 42.2mm AKA The Big Size Chrono - I have one and love it GLWS!

Estoril likes this.
  3. Watchguy31-us Sep 15, 2014

Fantastic Watch! If it wasn't a first time poster that is asking for a wire, I'd be all over it.

Estoril likes this.
  4. Estoril Sep 15, 2014

I understand your enthusiasm over the watch as well as your caution over a newcomer.
    The watch is beautiful, and marked the beginning of what would become a rather bumpy professional career. I'm really having trouble parting with it, but keeping my '67 Speedmaster 321 and an old Seamaster Suveran helps me go ahead with such a reluctant sale.
    Unfortunately, having been ripped off twice by unscrupulous buyers through paypal/ebay, plus absurdly long delay times to make payments available when all goes well, I only use paypal to make payments right now. I'm reachable through skype for serious buyers, for more info on the watch or to discuss other eventual payment options.
    Thanks for your comments on the watch!

5. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 15, 2014

What i can add on here is that this is a very strict forum when it comes to buyers and sellers. I would say that every member on here is legit and if your unsure of anyone you can always ask this forum for some feedback on said buyer. Rest assured it will be s smooth transaction I'm sure.

Estoril and tpatta like this.
  6. Estoril Sep 16, 2014

A step up the ladder...

7. Estoril Sep 18, 2014

Another one...

8. speedbird Sep 18, 2014

Bump for the most versatile watch in the omega line. AquaTerra for the win!

Estoril likes this.
  9. Estoril Sep 21, 2014

This one needs a bump!
    By the way, just read the new sticky post on new member/sellers who seem to vanish after ripping you off: just to reassure you, I'm not that kind of guy. Ask for any info needed before buying, we can always have a chat through skype, and ok: I'll accept paypal, but paypal fees (4%) will impend upon buyer!

10. Estoril Sep 23, 2014

Bump!