Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Master Co Axial 41.5 mm - STILL UNDER WARRANTY

1. ashleysteadman Nov 2, 2016

Follow me on Instagram @WatchAshTick for photos and more watches before they hit the open market!

For sale is a gorgeous Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra watch which is in practically unworn condition. Still under international warranty from Omega. RRP is $7,100 AUD.

This is a classic looking but robust timepiece that can be worn every day or for special occasions. The dramatic sun-brushed and lacquered blue dial is decorated with the Teak Concept pattern and a date window at 3 o'clock. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this unique dial. The stainless steel 41.5 mm case is presented on an Omega dark blue leather strap with Omega deployment clasp.

This watch is a certified chronometer, powered by the Omega Master Co-Axial calibre 8500 which is resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss and can be seen through the transparent case back.

As with all my watches authenticity is guaranteed, I have plenty of feedback from domestic and international buyers alike (available on request).

If you have any questions or offers please let me know! I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally. I have a number of other watches for sale so feel free to contact me for info (+614 37 00 00 77).

Ref: 231.13.42.21.03.001
    Case Material: Stainless Steel.
    Case Diameter: 41.5mm.
    Crystal(s): Sapphire/Sapphire.
    Movement: Omega 8500 Master Co Axial calibre.
    Accessories: Watch, box, papers, instruction manual.
    Movement Condition: Mint condition.
    Crystal(s) Condition: Mint condition.
    Dial Condition: Mint condition.
    Hands Condition: Mint condition.
    Case Condition: Mint condition.
    Bezel Condition: Mint condition.
    Strap Condition: Excellent condition.

Asking $4,250 AUD (Roughly $3,250 USD) but open to reasonable offers!

- Please excuse dust/fluff/fingerprints in photo.
    - This watch is listed for sale elsewhere so this listing may be ended at any time.
    - Please note that the photos form part of the description.
    - The watch comes with what is stated in this listing only.
    - All watches are checked prior to sale to ensure quality and accurate time keeping for daily wear and that a service will not be needed in the near future, however detailed service or ownership history of my watches is not known unless mentioned in the listing.

fullsizeoutput_1d3b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d33.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d34.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d35.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d36.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d37.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d38.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d3a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d3c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d3e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d42.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d41.jpeg

2. ashleysteadman Nov 2, 2016

On hold pending funds :)

3. ashleysteadman Nov 6, 2016

SOLD! :) Thanks OmegaForums