Forums Latest Members
  1. gophishin Oct 6, 2018

FS: Vintage Omega Seamaster 600 in very nice and honest condition on original (?) Omega stretch bracelet in very tight condition. The details:

Ref: 135.011
    Year: Serial is 22,042,xxx which I believe is approx 1965-69
    Dial and Hands: Original in very good condition, I cannot find anything to note. This non-lume design is super clean and simple.
    Crystal: Acrylic in good condition. I'm guessing this is a replacement crystal since I cannot find the Omega symbol with my naked eye, but it fits well and looks the part.
    Case: Original, stainless steel, 34.5 - 35 mm w/o crown. Case appears unpolished to me, is very crisp overall with surface scratches typical of normal wear.
    Movement: Original, cal 601 manual wind. Winds well, keeps good time (I don't formally time my watches, but I have worn this one for 3-5 days straight, winding each morning with no need to reset the time over that sort of period). Watch has not been service while in my possession.
    Crown: Signed Omega, I believe it to be original, but I am not well versed in crown details of this era.
    Bracelet: Stainless Steel Omega 1500R expandable bracelet with #10 end links. I believe this bracelet is original to the watch, but there's no way for me to verify that, it looks perfect with this watch nonetheless. The bracelet is very tight, with minimal stretch in the expanding links, and has a neat quick ratchet micro adjust buckle. The bracelet has 12 of its stretch links and 16 folded links and is on the larger side overall at 8.1 cm on the 6 o’clock side and 8.3 cm on the 12 o’clock side, not including the end links, with the micro adjust open or 14.7 cm with the ratcheting micro adjust in the tightest position and 16.2 cm with it fully opened, not including the end links, see pictures and ask any questions if needed.

Why I am selling: A manual wind, time only Seamaster has long been on my list, and this one fulfilled the role perfectly. I bought this in July with intentions of it staying, but I've amassed a number of white/silver dial 34-36mm vintage watches lately, and I need to thin the heard and I feel like this will make someone very happy.

Price: $680 USD net to me

I have references as a buyer and seller on here, ChronoTrader, and eBay. Watch is located with me in Phoenix, AZ, face to face is always welcome, and I will split shipping of the buyer's choice within the continental US, outside of that will be discussed with buyer. Wire, PayPal F&F (or +2.9%), Zelle accepted, or I'm also willing to try out PayPal's new Xoom for international sales.

Note, pictures with leather strap are for reference of how the watch looks on the wrist, leather strap(s) are not included in the sale. I also included the watch on my website (shameless plug) and wanted to include that post in case I worded something more clearly there: http://www.meticulist.net/blog/the-sub-register-october-2018

Please ask any questions for anything I forgot to provide. Thanks to OF for the space.

Vintage Omega Seamaster 600.jpg Omega 135.011.jpg Omega 1500 R Bracelet Closed.jpg Omega 1500R bracelet Open.jpg Omega expandable bracelet clasp.jpg Omega expandable bracelet open.jpg Omega Seamaster 135.011.jpg Omega Seamaster 600 135.011.jpg Omega Seamaster 600 Cal 601.jpg Omega Seamaster 600 original bracelet.jpg Omega Seamaster 600 Signed Crown.jpg Omega Seamaster Cal 601.jpg Vintage Omega Seamaster 135.011.JPG Omega Seamaster 600.jpg
    Edited Oct 8, 2018
  2. gophishin Oct 8, 2018

Bump and price adjustment

3. gophishin Oct 9, 2018

I forgot the photo of the case back.

187E18FC-FB2B-49CB-A3B5-62C7D44DFB12.jpeg
  4. gophishin Oct 12, 2018

Bump, open to offers

5. gophishin Oct 14, 2018

TTT