Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 300 MC

1. Nitzbar Will sell any watch tougher than him. Nov 29, 2016

Hello all,

I am up in the air about selling this one, as somedays it's my favorite watch and other days I lust for others. So, I apologize in advance if I change my mind and withdraw.

For your consideration is an Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial. Originally purchased from a U.S. AD on 06/19/2015, so it is under warranty until June of 2019. Watch is in excellent condition. Some very minor swirls on the PCL's of the bracelet and some desk diving marks on the clasp. Please see pictures, as they are part of the description. Mechanically, everything works as it should. I have not timed this watch, however I have never noticed any deviation in timekeeping. Included in the listing is inner and outer boxes, international warranty card, pictograms card, leather card holder, extra links to complete the bracelet, manual and a non-OEM leather strap and NATO strap.

Price: $3700 OBRO. I accept bank transfers, paypal plus 3% and cash at a FTF anywhere in Southern California.

Trades: No trades at this time.

Shipping: I will cover FedEx shipping, with full insurance, in the CON US. Other areas only for established members (anyone that can post in the sales section) at additional cost to buyer.

Returns: Only accepted if watch is misrepresented.

I have bought and sold several watches on here, so I would imagine there are a few nice things said about me in the seller profile's section. I also have over 1200 100% positive transactions on ebay, under same user name.

I am sure I have forgotten something, so feel free to contact me on PM with any questions.

Thank you OF for the space.

Josh
    IMG_5733.JPG IMG_5732.JPG IMG_5734.JPG IMG_5735.JPG IMG_5736.JPG IMG_5737.JPG IMG_5738.JPG IMG_5739.JPG IMG_5740.JPG IMG_5741.JPG IMG_5743.JPG IMG_5744.JPG IMG_5745.JPG IMG_5746.JPG
    image.jpeg

Edited Nov 30, 2016
  2. Nitzbar Will sell any watch tougher than him. Dec 1, 2016

OHPF
    And now SOLD
    Thank you to the buyer and OF for the space.

Edited Dec 1, 2016
    JohnSteed and oddboy like this.
  3. JohnSteed Dec 2, 2016

Congrats Josh and buyer!!!

4. Nitzbar Will sell any watch tougher than him. Dec 2, 2016

Thanks John.