Forums Latest Members

Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Live Photos and Pricing

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Mar 27, 2014

[​IMG]

This is the watch we’ve all been waiting for since Omega started to tease us via their Facebook page. We already did a guess some time ago (here), but now we finally get the chance to try the watch and see it in the flesh. Based on the original Seamaster 300 CK2913 from 1957, Omega introduces the new Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial in a number of different flavours. The name Master Co-Axial – as this confused a number of people – is referring to the anti-magnetic movement. Omega introduces 69 new watches with 8 different calibers that will carry an […]
    Click here to read the entire article:
    Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial Live Photos and Pricing

2. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 27, 2014

RJ, thanks for the pictures - they give a really good idea of what it looks like in the flesh.

Some great little bits of info too - nice to see the bezel will be liquid metal. It's an improvement on the longevity of bakelite :)

3. cristos71 Mar 27, 2014

Nice report RJ, interesting to see that the blue version is all Ti.

4. Nick F 05 Mar 27, 2014

Thanks RJ

5. Watchguy31-us Mar 27, 2014

My god. At least I finally have a grail.

watchme likes this.
  6. thebusinessend Apr 1, 2014

OH, this in blue would be.. so sweet.

7. Mathlar Apr 2, 2014

Ah.... the Ti/Blue. Oh yes.

8. om9c Apr 4, 2014

Very nicely decorated dirty dial with those sharp hands.

9. Rikksv Apr 5, 2014

Hi guys, not sure this is the right forum, but I'm a first time omega buyer. Bought a brand new Seamaster 300M blue bezel from the Omega store. Superb watch.

Just noticed though that my watch clasp only says OMEGA on it and not the model/details of the watch- only realized this when I was checking other photos online. This is normal or should I complain??

Thanks for your help!

10. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 5, 2014

The new generation Seamasters only say OMEGA on the clasp, they wanted to keep them a bit cleaner as it was getting quite wordy on some models.

11. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead Apr 6, 2014

I really really like this watch but i get the sneaking suspision that omega may introduce the later seamaster ala watchco in updated form. That way they get two bites out of the vintage re issue market.