Forums Latest Members
  1. gpetros Sep 2, 2020

Has anybody tried to use a 20mm bracelet from 2016, 2017 Omega Seamaster Diver on a new 42mm Omega Seamaster Diver? Both are 20mm lugs. I got a new Omega on a rubber strap, but don’t want to buy a bracelet for $800... if you ask Omega if it is going to work, they will always say NO....

Edited Sep 3, 2020
  2. UCZ_15 Nov 17, 2020

I've got a 2020 bracelet up on Reddit right now. My brother-in-law collected his brand new white dial one yesterday from the AD and put Zealande rubber on it immediately. Said he didn't want to go back to the bracelet ever. Its only been worn for 3 hours. Interested? I've got all the spare links and screws in an Omega hard zip case.

3. Scooterino36 Nov 17, 2020

Speaking from experience, he shouldn’t be so hasty to sell the bracelet. He may end up wanting it some time in the future. At least give it a few days!

4. UCZ_15 Nov 18, 2020

Honestly, I told him he was barking mad. But he is adamant the rubber is for him and he won't go back to the bracelet. I wish I had a Seamaster, I'd buy it off him!

5. cartel3341 Nov 18, 2020

I inquired about this when the new Seamaster Divers came out but I wanted to get the newer rubber strap for my 2018 SMPc. The boutique has seemed to be pretty candid with me any time I’ve gone in or had questions but they took my watch and tried to fit it.

I believe the holes for the springbars make it incompatible but I haven’t had an opportunity to try it for myself to actually verify.. so they could possibly line up but there may be other fitment issues.

My take is this: They would’ve sold me the strap if it would have fit.