Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 300 Big Triangle no date 165.024 CB case w extract & 1506 bracelet

1. reficul_x Jun 10, 2018

For sale today is a pretty pristine condition big triangle SM300, 165.024 with a CB case.

Overall watch dial is pretty clean, nearly 95% with very tiny old moisture marks perhaps at the center. I am not able to pick this up with my photos. Watch lume has that distinctive hole at 12 and 6, and excellent sign of original lume, and the slightly grainy texture is a great sign too. I would guarantee the lume to be original or your money back.

Watch comes with a rare flat bracelet, the reference 1506 with 516 end links, which is correct to the Seamaster 300, but rarer. The 1506 has a distinctive protruded Omega logo like its predecessor 7912, which of course is very desirable. It is in great shape, little stretch and is extremely long! It has a total of 7 stretchable links.

Bracelet is optional in this deal. (see below)

Watch still works great and keeps time to -2 seconds a day, but no history of servicing.

Watch comes complete with extract, and interesting for asians, this serial number ends with a cool (or lucky) 8,088...

Here are the detailed photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am asking for USD 18,000 OBO
    If you are not taking the bracelet, you can knock off another 2k from the deal.

Watch and I are located in Singapore, worldwide delivery with fedex, with the declaration that you asked for, and I have been shipping watches since 2004 with no issue.

Bank wire only and please reach me at reficul_x AT yahoo.com

Thanks for watching

2. EdtheAussie Jun 10, 2018

GLWS, a beauty!

reficul_x likes this.
  3. reficul_x Jun 11, 2018

On hold pending funds!

Bracelet is separated from the deal.
    So, it may be for sale.

gogetta31 and oddboy like this.
  4. reficul_x Jun 11, 2018

Bracelet is now sold pending funds too.