Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 300 60th Anniversary

1. bristnj Jun 23, 2020

Hello forum members. I have for sale an absolutely beautiful Omega Seamaster 60th Anniversary SM300. I would rate a 9/10. I've worn a handful of times, but it doesn't get the wrist time it deserves against the vintage pieces in my collection. I'm selling this one to fund an incoming piece.

The watch comes with the full set. Inner box, outer box, straps, changing tool, pouch and all cards. It is in excellent condition. There are minor wear marks on the clasp and some minor marks on case back and bracelet. (strap & NATO have never been used) Pictures are a good representation of the condition as I tried to capture it overall. If you need extra pictures of have any questions feel free to message me.

My asking price is $5000 (shipping included) with UPS/ParcelPro 2nd day delivery, fully insured within United States. Payment via bank wire or PayPal.

Prefer a U.S. sale with this one due to size and weight of package. If interested and outside the U.S. please pm me so we can discuss.

Thank you Omega Forums for the space. - Jeff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Jun 23, 2020
    perks713, Lonestar, jB1128 and 4 others like this.