Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 300 2913/ 14755 complete bezel assembly, rare opportunity

1. Tom Dick and Harry Jan 16, 2017

Morning all

Well, my parts clear out continues, I had intended to get this restored but as its unlikely I will be buying a 2913 again anytime soon it is surplus to requirements.

IMG_4190.JPG

This is very rare opportunity to grab a Seamaster 300 2913/ 14755 complete bezel assembly with no dinks or damage and unlike so many no nasty corrosion and with the pip retainer intact. These are now like hens-teeth and the last one which I saw sell at open auction went for around £950

IMG_4193.JPG

The value of 2913 and 14755 continues to rise dramatically and as such complete bezels (much like the Speedmaster DON) have shot up in price over the last few year, unlike the Speedmaster DON for every 100 DON’s you see you are lucky if you see 1 2913/14755 bezel

Unlike so many still retaining the original luminous pip holder (which notoriously break off) and the bezel is corrosion free as you can see in the images, again rare as these tended to corrode inside the bezel.

As usual the inserts missing but Aldo in Italy can do this work to museum quality and charges about €250, Aldo's work is superb and I used him many times previously.

IMG_4192.JPG

The bezel is complete and original and in remarkable condition as you can see

I am looking for £595 (firm) shipped

when its gone its gone and there is maybe one or two of these available anywhere and the only other one currently available has an asking price of £1650 in the same condition as this one

Payment via BT or PP (gift or you cover fees)

Thanks Tom

Edited Jan 16, 2017