Forums Latest Members

SOLD: Omega Seamaster 300: #2254.50 Sword Hands/Wave Dial

1. DIV Mar 24, 2017

I'm letting go of my beloved Seamaster 300 2254.50 which I consider to be the all-around best dive watch thanks to it's amazing legibility, super-thin (less than 12mm thick) case and stunningly good looks.
    ***the serial number (see photo) is 80266XXX which put the year of production at about 2005-2006.
    This one does not come with box and papers, but it was serviced a couple years ago by Nesbit's in Seattle. You may notice that the bracelet has had the polished link trims brushed. I think this greatly improves the looks and makes it look less "glamorous" and more like the tool watch it is. The bracelet comes with the full 13 links including the convenient 1/2 link for accurate sizing. 2 of the links are brand new in packaging complete with the pins and tubes (pictured). With all the links installed, this 41mm Seamaster will fit a wrist well over 8". There is a nearly microscopic chip at the edge of the crystal at the 34 minute position. It is nearly imperceptible without magnification. The watch is running beautifully smooth and is ready to be enjoyed by the next owner.
    As you can see in the photos, I'm including a high quality 2-piece Nato strap with matches the colors of the dial perfectly....

My asking price is $1800 which includes insured shipping within the continuous USA.
    International shipping can be arranged.

Thank for looking
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edited Mar 25, 2017
  2. DIV Mar 26, 2017

Sold

rbob99, KstateSkier and jB1128 like this.