Omega Seamaster 300 165.024 on an action today!

Auction houses aren’t all the same. So … Without pics I think that’s a 1039 or something else in the op. The 16s are … rare and more expensive than 516s. Check sold prices @hejsam to see if that guess holds up.

Auction houses aren’t all the same. So … Without pics I think that’s a 1039 or something else in the op. The 16s are … rare and more expensive than 516s. Check sold prices @hejsam to see if that guess holds up.

@hansaboy hasnt linked all the pics. There was one of the clasp confirming a 1506. It looked tight from the pics that were available but they weren’t the best (which I hoped would hold it back!)

1 Differences between hands and lume-dots on the dial e.g.. 2 Check for homogeneous darkening/fading/colour.
sry- english is not my favorite language.

actual shot :

lume 1.JPG
radium HUBER new old stock
huber lume 2.JPG
Edited:

1 Differences between hands and lume-dots on the dial e.g.. 2 Check for homogeneous darkening/fading/colour.
sry- english is not my favorite language.

actual shot :

lume 1.JPG
radium HUBER new old stock
huber lume 2.JPG
Ok, I agree the above is achievable.
I think some people believe a uv check will reveal everything, including a fake.
I’m not so sure, I uv’d a known completely fake “radium” Rolex and the whole thing bezel/hands/dial lume, lit up green and faded after 30 seconds.
It was obviously a fake as it had no wear at all but in reality the uv test was useless in this occasion.

Radium + ROLEX requires Geiger (and some technical know-how and experience).

Guys, here is the bracelet/endlinks in question,
the one that neither I nor @Davidt could grab🙁!

235101-7.jpg 235101-1.jpg

Price seemed fair. Caveat I haven't been looking for a SM 300/165.024 in recent years, haven't followed that market/pricing.

Liked this post - Thanks @hansaboy .. you're really on the hunt 😉

Well from one view, the first pic would seem to warrant a pass. Don't like the green hue in the lume. However, pics 2 3 4 all look good to me. So I agree with @Dash1 this'll look good on someone's chain haha. And I like the 'honest' view in those pics, and can appreciate or live with the crystal crazing as that doesn't seem an issue - assume it will need a service anyway. Nothing looks terrible in the movement pic as well. Wasn't someone offering a kidney for a #16/1506. Anyway if bracelet / end link is 1039/16, that alone could be around 2-3k. so the price looked quite ok.
Thanks to you @JohnSteed !

I do like to share what I think is interesting....🙄

And the hunt never stops....!

Cheers!