Omega Seamaster 30 w/ vintage strap & buckle

Hey OF,

Offering up this awesome estate find early 1960s Seamaster 30 that I feel confident calling PATINA PERFECTION! Let's get right into pics of this toasted marshmallow beaut! (I know, I know, but come on, look at that dial! Even in macro she's stunning!)

As you can see, it's pretty even and really changes in the light, from subtle to more dramatic. Really beautiful.

The seconds hand has a fair amount of wear, but presents well in person and stands out against the lighter dial. Honest and original to the patina look.

Case on this one is really sharp, which is what you want to see on those angled SM30 lugs. And at 35mm, with a relatively thin bezel, this model wears perfectly.

Case back does have wear, a few deeper scratches in particular where someone tried to open it without the proper tool.

Crystal has scratches appropriate for the age, but she's original!

REALLY love that this one comes with what I believe to be the original buckle, and maybe the original strap. Strap is genuine vintage Omega, not 100% sure if it's original to the early 60s because it's really soft and wearable, and usually leather that old will dry out. But this one is Omega and the light grey with gold lettering is SWEET!

Hand wound movement is winding and running very well, but no service history that I know of, so as always will vintage, a service is recommended for regular use.

EDIT: Movement and inside caseback pics added below.

Pricing this package at $750 NOW $699 which will include fully insured shipping anywhere in the US. Happy to ship international as well, price to be worked out.

Payment via PayPal Friends and Family, Venmo, or Wise.

No returns unless misrepresented. And it won't be, have lots of great feedback here to prove that. I treat buyers the way I want to be treated!

Excited to get this beaut out into the world where she belongs!

Edited:

Let’s start the week off right with this beauty! Bumping up, also including free fully insured shipping anywhere in the US on me!

Bump with a price drop to $699 and some wrist shots - the dial’s pure art and this might be the coolest vintage strap I’ve ever had!

Edited:

Could you perhaps show movement and inner caseback?

Just editing the listing to include those now. Thanks!

Bump for awesome patina and one of the sweetest vintage straps I’ve ever seen!