Forums Latest Members

OHPF Omega Seamaster 30, lovely original unrestored condition, bargain

1. Tom Dick and Harry May 26, 2016

Afternoon chaps

As the title says I am offering up one of my Omega dress watches, this gorgeous 35m Seamaster 30 in quite frankly time warp condition and never having been refinished, note those crisp beveled edges………….. need I say more.
    Stainless steel case in very good and unpolished condition, measures 35 mm excl the crown. The crown is the original Omega one and the watch is fitted with a period band and SS buckle.

IMG_1681.JPG

The dial a lovely champagne with some light age related marks but these really (IMHO) add to the character and complimented with gorgeous contrasting pink gold markers and hands (hands showing some age).

IMG_1683.JPG

The movement is super crisp, cal 269, for those perhaps not in the know that is the denotation of the Omega Seamaster 30, many believe (incorrectly) it detonates 30m water resistance (I had a lecture about this over another SM30 at a watch fair a few weeks ago), in fact (as most forum members will know) it denotes 30mm movement, the work horse of Omegas range throughout a good part of the last century.

IMG_1684.JPG

The watch runs strong and keeps good time, it isn’t recently overhauled but I was informed by the previous owner when I bought it he has had it serviced and the time keeping hasn’t given me any reason to suspect otherwise but I am selling it as un serviced as I don’t have any evidence of the service work.

IMG_1682.JPG

I am looking for what I believe is a very reasonable £275 shipped RMSD or International signed for.

Payment via BT or PP (gift or you cover the fees)

smish, Hijak and Tritium like this.
  2. Hijak May 26, 2016

Truly outstanding Tom!::love::

3. Tom Dick and Harry May 26, 2016

and now OHPF

4. BlackTalon This Space for Rent May 26, 2016

If it falls through I am interested.

Just Livin likes this.