Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 30 - 135.003 - Textured Dial

1. donkii Oct 3, 2021

[​IMG]

For sale is this beautiful vintage Seamaster! The watch dates to 1963 and is fitted with a lovely textured dial.
    Personally I'm amazed by the detail these dials offers and I might think you'll feel the same.

- Case: All stainless steel with signed screw back - Ref. 135.003-62-SC - Case is in good condition. The chamfers on the lugs is still present and my guess would be that it's never been polished. An honest genuine condition.

- Crown: Replaced with a non-marked crown.

- Crystal: Original marked hesalite crystal without deeper marks, small hairlines can be seen.

- Movement: Omega in-house calibre 286 with 17 jewels - The serial number 20781761 date this watch to year 1963.

- Dial: Original white/beige/silver textured dial. These dials offers great detailwork as can be seen in the pictures. There is a spot below index at 9 and it looks as it lays on top of the dial so hopefully it can be removed without to much work. I personally don't feel comfy brining out the dial so that's why I havn't done it myself. Except for this the dial looks really really good!

- Hands: Original hands. Some corrosion can be seen on the second hand.

- Dimension: Approx. 35 mm across without crown - 37.3 mm with crown - 42.2 mm lug to lug.

- Strap: Soft genuine leather, non Omega.

- Service history: Unknown history. Movement is clean, winds up smooth without any resistance. Keeps time within 15sec a day.

Price - Was €695, NOW €530 inc. shipping world wide.
    Watch is located in Sweden within EU.
    A couple of hundred references here on OF, other national and international forums.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Oct 7, 2021
    MtV, noelekal, rkman11 and 12 others like this.
  2. Mr.Bliss Oct 4, 2021

Lovely example, love the dial.

donkii likes this.
  3. donkii Oct 5, 2021

Thanks man, hope all is good with you :)

Mr.Bliss likes this.
  4. donkii Oct 6, 2021

Reduced with a 100 to €595

5. donkii Oct 7, 2021

Another reduction, now €530 shipped world wide!