Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 2846, Cal 501, Circa 1956/57

1. mbeast Apr 3, 2018

For sale is my Omega Seamaster 2846. It has an 15.7 million serial number, dating the watch to roughly 1956/57.

Case: Excellent case that has been polished very little. Original lug chamfers are still very prominent, script on the caseback is crisp.

Dial & Hands: Original two tone dial with rose gold dial furniture and hands. Please note the small amount of 'scuffing' to the bottom of the dial below the 5 o'clock marker. This is honestly not as prevalent in person as it is in the photos.

Movement: 501 movement that is running well and keeping good time, though it has not been serviced in my possession and would recommend a service for regular use. I had a genuine Omega replacement crown fitted which is somewhat stiff to wind but I'm told this will free up over time. Apologies for the poor quality of the movement shot; I can get a clearer one if required but would need to take the watch back to my watchmaker.

Strap: Hirsch 'camel grain' strap that I have very recently fitted and literally worn only a couple of times.

Price is £550. Shipping within the UK included in this price. Will obtain quote for shipping elsewhere.

More photos available on request.

IMG_3453.JPG

IMG_3424.JPG

IMG_3431.JPG

IMG_3425.JPG

IMG_3428.JPG

IMG_3430.JPG

IMG_1585.JPG

Edited Apr 3, 2018