Forums Latest Members

SOLD OMEGA Seamaster 2846 Cal 500 "Beefy Lugs"

1. MikeMan2727 Jul 17, 2018

1.jpg

For sale is a very nice "beefy lug" Seamaster from 1956.

The case is in excellent unpolished condition. The lugs are nice and thick, and you can still see the thin chamfers. There are some tiny superficial scuffs which are commensurate with age. The caseback is also in excellent condition with "Seamaster" and "Waterproof" still visible. The dial has developed an even patina. This dial variant is less common with square markers at 3 and 9.

The hands are original and show some minimal oxidation. The crown and crystal are also original. The Omega logo on the crystal is subtle, but still visible under loupe. The watch has not been serviced in my possession but time setting, automatic winding, and manual winding are crisp. If you intend to wear this daily, a service is recommended. The watch is being sold head only.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

For this watch, I am asking $700 which will include shipping in the USA. International deals can be discussed and will ship at cost to buyer. Returns if watch is grossly misrepresented. I have had numerous transactions on this forum with reviews posted in the Seller Profile section!

aap, orwell, dougiedude and 1 other person like this.
  2. BenBagbag Jul 17, 2018

Calling @Hnansen for your beefy lug Seamaster!

3. MikeMan2727 Jul 17, 2018

Watch is On Hold, thanks for the interest!

Edit: now Sold

Edited Jul 17, 2018