Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN OMEGA Seamaster 2759 Cal 420 "Beefy Lugs" Two Tone Dial

1. MikeMan2727 Aug 15, 2018

1.jpg

For sale is a very nice "beefy lug" Seamaster with two tone dial from 1956/1957.

The case is in excellent unpolished condition. The lugs are nice and thick, and you can still see the original chamfers, which are often lost with polishing. There are some tiny superficial scuffs that are commensurate with age. The caseback is also in excellent condition with "Seamaster" and "Waterproof" still very visible. The dial has developed patina, as seen in the photos.

The hands are original and show some minimal oxidation. The crown is also original. There is a small linear crack in the crystal at 2 o'clock. The watch has not been serviced in my possession but time setting and manual winding are crisp. If you intend to wear this daily, a service is recommended. The watch is being sold head only.

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

For this watch, I am asking $640 which will include shipping in the USA. International deals can be discussed and will ship at cost to buyer. Returns accepted if the watch is grossly misrepresented. I have had numerous transactions on this forum with reviews posted in the Seller Profile section!

2.jpg