omega seamaster 2757 $250

Hey guys. Gonna take a crack at this selling thing on here and have some fun with it. Let me know how my first post goes!

I also started a IG: SteelCityVintageWatches in case you wanted to follow there.

I call this one the:

“The Uplift”

REFERENCE: 2757

CASE: This 34mm gold capped on steel case has seen a polish in the past. The original crown has lost most of its gold plating with the steel showing through. The original snapback caseback has an engraving on the back presumably for its intended original owner.

DIAL: The dial has been refinished. It's not the worst redial I have come across but it's a redial nonetheless. Many of the lume plots were unfortunately lost, most likely when the dial was refinished. The remaining lume plots have aged to a creamy hue and match the hands perfectly. The second hand appears a tad short. Unclear if its the original seconds hand that broke throughout the years or was replaced with one that is the incorrect length.

MOVEMENT: The bumper caliber 355 has recently been serviced and comes with a 6 month movement warranty. Buyer pays shipping.

BRACELET: Head only

Price: $250 plus shipping.