Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 2531.80 "Bond" Serviced, Full Size, Ghost Bezel!

1. mattonthewater Nov 23, 2017

SOLD!!!! Omega Seamaster 2531.80 "Bond". Watch is in amazing shape and has been recently serviced, invoice will be included. The most noticeable feature on this watch is the fantastic "Ghost" bezel! This watch came from a local surfer who wore it every day in the ocean and it is simply amazing to see what the salt water and sun have done to the bezel.

You surely don't see them like this often. Super Luminova glows amazingly bright on the dial and hands and the watch is ready for its new owner.

Price is a BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL of 1800!!!!! net to me which includes free overnight shipping anywhere in the USA. Rest of the world is at actual cost.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Oct 17, 2020
  2. blubarb Jun 9, 2018

Congrats on the sale of this lovely watch, but shouldn't you leave the asking price on the listing after the sale - for future reference, or am I wrong in this regard?

dan7800, rbob99 and ac106 like this.
  3. mattonthewater Jun 10, 2018

Perhaps a PM in lieu of bumping an almost 7 month old thread.

No, I am not required here to do so. Other forums do require it however.

4. ac106 Jun 10, 2018

Yes you are.

A9E67D4D-CF48-4546-A843-FC8437476923.jpeg

5. blubarb Jun 10, 2018

With all due respect, I Wasn't looking for a reference on price seven months ago.

I don't see what's wrong in bumping a thread, no matter how old, if it's in the general interest of the group to do so. I suspect that there are many threads that are months, if not years old, where new information can revive interest and doing so keeps the topic in one place and avoids repetition and ultimately someone saying "here we go again..." but really thats another topic. :whistling:

I didn't see the need for a PM as I didn't perceive it to be embarrassing for the OP nor offensive and as it turns out @ac106 got to it in short thrift and now we all know.

Appreciate your response though -

Davidt, sdre and dan7800 like this.
  6. GBTRIUMPH Jun 25, 2018

So...What was the asking/selling price?

WYO_Watch, Davidt, sdre and 2 others like this.