Forums Latest Members

Omega Seamaster 2230.50? Ouulala

1. Canadian Buck Jun 20, 2016

Being bored one day I was searching some random Omega watches on the net. I came across this beauty.
    SMP 2230.50

That bezel is amazing and looks sharp.
    Was this a limited run like the America's cup model? Was there many made?
    Also, it looks like the only difference between this and the 2254.50 is the White Gold Bezel? Please correct me

I wonder if a replacement bezel assembly is still made for this if...when... I purchase one and have it serviced.....

Why is it never Enough??? This addiction always has me on the prowl for the next one!!!! Maybe an AT golf on brown leather soon aswell!!!

image.jpeg

keisuke_z likes this.
  2. ConElPueblo Jun 20, 2016

IF you are going to buy it and want to change the bezel, check out the price for one of those first. I seem to recall that it was quite expensive.

Archer likes this.
  3. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Jun 20, 2016

Bezels are still available, but as noted quite expensive as the insert is white gold. Shoot me en email and we can discuss further if you end up getting one.

This is similar to the 22545000, but the dial has applied markers rather than painted. This means the length of the relevant posts on the movement are all different to allow the hands to clear the taller dial...

Cheers, Al