Omega Seamaster 1960 Original Dial 38mm

Omega Seamaster reference 2867, caliber 503 with a fresh (last month) clean/lube/adjustment. Runs and keeps time, quick-set date works (rock 23:00 to 00:00). Original dial, Swiss Made on bottom partially obscured by crystal tension ring. Crystal was replaced with OEM Omega, as well as crown. Case measures 38mm and is the biggest, best looking vintage time-only watch I have ever seen.

The case is shows moderate wear and was not polished when serviced. It has a soft grey patina that only the passage of time can perfect. The dial was also left as-is (not cleaned at service), and shows minor spotting on otherwise even patina. Large Seamaster logo on reverse, some tool scratching (see photos). The lightly used genuine padded croc band is included, and has a recent Omega buckle on it.

It's my favorite vintage watch, and goes only if the price can be met. I'm expecting another watch to be returned from service, and do not anticipate giving this one much wrist time.

$880 USD. Price includes USPS Priority Mail with insurance. PayPal accepted, no extra fee charged to you. I will ship ONLY TO AN ADDRESS IN THE UNITED STATES. If you live outside the US, please have a US shipping address available. I have no interest in trades. Thanks for reading.

Best reached by email: metersfirst AT gmail DOT com.

Bryan Brooks

y8a6e3a7.jpg
5uva5ude.jpg
be9avyma.jpg
u2atabun.jpg
7y9e9yqa.jpg
zyne8ubu.jpg
aryse6yp.jpg
8e8u8etu.jpg

Very uncommon XL seamaster in nice shape. Someone should get this one.

This watch is now being offered at $800 net to me. PayPal add 3%. Wire transfer accepted with no additional cost. I will still pay for USPS Priority Mail, but add $11 if you want insurance up to $800. Alternately you may email a shipping label to me (UPS/FedEx).

metersfirst AT gmail DOT com

Sold, thank you Omega Forum! Went to a nice home with lots of lovely siblings!