Forums Latest Members
  1. Lliam Apr 18, 2014

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Auth-OMEGA-...wyqiwfRdmo6Al3F7EFo8k%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=ncPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Hey guys, I was wondering if some of you omega gurus could give me a hand before I pay for this item. Can someone let me know if there is anything suspect about this watch? I really liked how it looked and the condition (redialed?)

2. ulackfocus Apr 18, 2014

Dial looks good, case seems okay too. The crown is either very worn or the wrong style. Wish we could see the insides. If you got it under $550 it was worth the gamble for sure. Recently, nice ones similar to this have been selling up to $650 so if the movement is good you did okay.

3. Lliam Apr 18, 2014

Thanks for the quick reply ulackfocus. I'm guessing the movement should be caliber 562?

4. Lliam Apr 24, 2014

hey again, the seller sent me photos of the insides, I was wondering if I could get your opinion again
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I checked the omega database and the serial number and everything checks out. However the database shows that this model should have been 18k solid gold.

Aside from that, any other critiques?

5. Lliam Apr 24, 2014