Omega seamaster 166.010 bezel help

Hi
I just bought this vintage omega seamaster 166.010 but is missing the bezel. Anybody have or know where to obtain one? It’s gold cap. thanks in advance 😀

This question comes up fairly frequently on the forum, and I can almost never recall anyone successfully finding the proper gold bezel for their watch. If you search, you will find that several people have had a new bezel fabricated. Alternatively, the watch can be used as a parts donor.

This question comes up fairly frequently on the forum, and I can almost never recall anyone successfully finding the proper gold bezel for their watch. If you search, you will find that several people have had a new bezel fabricated. Alternatively, the watch can be used as a parts donor.
Thanks Dan,
That is what I thought probably impossible to find. Luckily I only paid 60 euros for the watch.

Cool, thanks.So he can make a gold capped one that fits? Any idea on price?

I think that the bezel may be solid gold. You may want to search for people who have used these services and ask them about pricing by PM. Or better yet, contact the case repair shop firsthand. Given the price of gold today, even a 14k bezel won't be cheap.

I think that the bezel may be solid gold. You may want to search for people who have used these services and ask them about pricing by PM. Or better yet, contact the case repair shop firsthand. Given the price of gold today, even a 14k bezel won't be cheap.
I just wrote to the repair shop however I asked for gold capped as I did not know it was solid ‍‍‍‍

I have seen a lot of these cases with cracked bezel over the years. How does that even happen? They are using a brute for a watchmaker?