Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster 145.020 Soccer $3100 USD

1. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Dec 9, 2016

1-PC150008-001.jpg

NOS with Zappon on case back

5-PC150007.jpg

Provenance.

Purchased by me in a NAWCC mart in 2013

It has remained in my safe ever since – in a temperature and humidity controlled environment.

1-PC150003.jpg

Extraordinary condition. Sharp edges, and original finish on case.

2-PC150004.jpg 3-PC150005.jpg

145.020 marked in the back

Clean movement. Calibre 861

7-PC150011.jpg

Delivery and Payment

Is included, but face to face welcome.

Payment by Bank Transfer is preferred for these larger amounts, but Paypal is OK.. I propose we both exchange ID copies and speak by phone to feel comfortable.

Terms

I only sell to refocus my collection. I am not motivated by profit and so I have no reason to embellish or over describe. I have been on ebay since 2002 with 100% feedback. I have bought and sold a few watches on OF and you can find my feedback by searching my username. I am the author of Speedmaster101.com and so you can understand protecting my reputation is first.

Price includes insured delivery in the USA, and will include delivery elsewhere unless you have some expensive needs.

Returns are welcome if you don't cost me anything to get it back to me and the watch is in the same condition as it arrived with you.

I am a private collector who rarely sells. When I do, most of the time my watches sell very quickly, and to the first person that PM's me with the words, "I will buy this watch now at your price".

In the past several people have been upset because although they are the first to reply, they ask if I can do a better price - meanwhile someone has agreed my price.

I am not in the slightest bit offended by offers, but remember that they will only make sense if the watch remains unsold after a few days.

Delivery can usually be facilitated almost anywhere

4-PC150006.jpg 6-PC150010.jpg
  2. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Dec 9, 2016

Fastest Sale ever?

3. ulackfocus Dec 9, 2016

I think Kyle L holds the record for that for a watch actually listed on the forum.

Drawarms and Spacefruit like this.
  4. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Apr 3, 2017

Relisted because I took so long to get to USA with the watch, the buyer (Understandably) bought something else!

Completely my fault, and now this fantastic piece is back on the market. In UK until tomorrow, then in USA until end of month.

(I wont leave it behind this time!)

SgWatchBaron and Andy K like this.
  5. Andy K Dreaming about winning an OFfie one day. Apr 3, 2017

6. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Apr 3, 2017

Thanks Andy - Its 'cause I am not making watches pay rent!

SgWatchBaron likes this.
  7. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Apr 3, 2017

Sold