Forums Latest Members
  1. stockegsix Jan 1, 2019

Hey guys I just picked up an Omega 145.006, unfortunately it is missing one of the chronograph pushers. Does anyone know the OEM part number of the button pusher? Thanks in advance.

IMG_20190101_215034.jpg IMG_20190101_211020.jpg IMG_20190101_213408.jpg

Edward53 and VintageWatchIta like this.
  2. michael e Still learning. Jan 2, 2019

I can probably match one up for you from my vintage parts but would need all dimensions and would also need to see the thread area of the original pusher.
    Thanks, Michael

7B4FB961-7B7D-495C-A9FC-3923D1EDDC99.jpeg
    watchyouwant, joso, Magnix and 6 others like this.
  3. stockegsix Jan 2, 2019

Thanks Michael!

The part that screws into the case is still there. I just need the pusher button, spring and center pin that screws on from the inside. I'll try to get all the measurements when I get a chance.

4. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Jan 2, 2019

Two listed for this case...

086ST0014

086ST0016

Cheers, Al

Dr No likes this.
  5. stockegsix Jan 2, 2019

Thanks Al! This forum Rocks!

6. jeppehh Sep 2, 2019

Resurrecting this thread.

Al, do you know if both of these were ever used on the same watch or are they for different references?

I have a -66 example with two different pushers and quite sure that the bottom one is wrong (and @kov seemed to agreed) but want to be sure before I hunt down a replacement.

If the bottom one is wrong, is it still possible to order a correct replacement? (Otherwise looking at you and your pile @michael e ;))

And again thanks for the help @kov!

F6446953-F4A1-4F1F-BF05-D8F54CCB1280.jpeg

7. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Sep 2, 2019

So just to clarify one thing, Omega doesn't differentiate the various date sub-references for the purpose of ordering parts. So for cases where there is a "-67" or "-71" or whatever, it's all just the main case number and those suffix related sub-references are simply non-existent.

So this particular case is a little unusual in that for say the Speedmaster cases where the same case number used more than one pusher, it was 2 of one pusher or 2 of a different pusher (so one or the other used on any given watch), and the difference between the two was that one was a press fitted pusher and the other was threaded.

In this specific case both pushers I've listed above are used on the same case at the same time based on what I see.

If I go into diagram mode on the Extranet and use my cursor to highlight the start/stop pusher, it says the part number is 086ST0014, and for the reset pusher they are showing 086ST0016. Both of these pushers for this are still available from Omega.

Unfortunately no dimensional information is given in order for me to determine what the actual difference is between the two. I checked my stock of puhsers to see if by chance I had either one, but since most of the 321 caliber movements I service are Speedmasters, it's not one that I have on hand.

Anyway, hope this helps.

Cheers, Al

jeppehh, joso and kov like this.
  8. jeppehh Sep 2, 2019

Thanks Al. As always helpful and insightful!

That is very interesting and a bit puzzling to me.

The way I understand what you’re saying is that for this case there are two pushers listed that are the same ‘type’. And the extranet guides the watchmaker to use one for the start/stop and the other for the reset.

All the ones listed in Kov’s research thread have the same pusher size for both functions, so I’m concluding that these watches were sold with the same pusher for both functions.

So unless the two pushers you mention look the same when fitted I don’t quite get what’s going on ::confused2::

9. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Sep 2, 2019

Yes, as I said 086ST0014 for the stop/start, and 086ST0016 for the reset.

10. jeppehh Sep 2, 2019

Didn’t mean to make it sound like you weren’t clear in your answer.

My confusion was more directed at the fact that they list two different ones, when all the references I have seen look like they have the same.

11. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Sep 2, 2019

Well...

:)

12. jeppehh Sep 2, 2019

All along. Right under my nose. :eek:

In all seriousness I would love it if this was the original configuration. I just have a hard time believing it was sold like this, since the other references I’ve seen are different.

But heck maybe it’s the result of a service following the omega protocol. Guess we would need to know the dimensions of the pushers to be sure.

But thanks for the help so far Al.