Forums Latest Members
  1. Fabulon Dec 28, 2016

Hu Guys,

im new here and i have a question about a watch im interested to buy.

here are two pics. The first one i took my self and the second one is from the owner.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now i have some questions. The crown Looks strange to me. Doesnt even look like metal compared to the case. Is ist difficult to find a matching crown on the market? Second question would be...are the pushers correct? lookin small compared to the pushers i found on other seamaster chronos. I think the rest Looks good to my...

Tanks for your help!

Best regards, fabian

2. ConElPueblo Dec 28, 2016

I'd guess that the crown is an older, gold plated one where the plating has worn off - it looks similar to a couple I've had, where this was the case.

How do you like the hands? I don't know much about this reference, but they seem odd to me.

3. Fabulon Dec 28, 2016

Thanks for your response. Gold plated...ok. That makes sense. im not sure about the hands to be honest. This ones dates to 61....many early seamaster chronographs ive seen have hands like this https://omegaforums.net/threads/help-id-my-early-cal-321-seamaster.4539/. Im really not sure about the whole thing. A crown can be raplaced i think if a correct one can be found. But the dial and the hands should be correct to make the deal interesting to me. maybe someone can clear things up about the hands? correct or not?