Forums Latest Members
  1. Patrik83 Jan 1, 2019

What are your views on this one? What might be the value?

Have no idea if it’s good or not as I have no experience with this model but are looking to learn. Looks nice however (besides missing the thing that are to be in the bezel at the top) Does not look like it has been polished, right? If anyone of you are after such a model and like this one, go for it. I'm not going to buy this one as I would like to learn more about the model before I do.

Description translated to English and images from auction:
    A fantastic watch from Omega, Seamaster 120, "little brother" to Seamaster 300 from 1967, steel case, Omega signed hesalite, matt black dial, leather strap, mechanic winding, calibre 565 movement. watch works fine and date switch just before 12.

Crown works well in both directions, glass with shallow scratches which should be possible to remove with displaypolish. Dial in nice condition, slightly deeper blackness than what is shown in the images, back case signed Omega Seamaster and hippocampus, original crown signed Omega, mechanic movement signed Omega and dial.

Bought the watch private around 5 years ago, been in my watch cabinet since.

The package is sent with Postnord(the swedish post) in insured and tracked package.

This is an opportunity to own a rare and beautiful model from Omega for a small cost compared to a Seamaster 300.

Accept price from: 10 000 SEK

Watch facts:
    Material: Stainless steel
    Dimensions: width 36 mm, height 12 mm
    Glas: Hesalite
    Tritium
    Caliber: 565
    Distance between lugs: 19 mm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Auction can be found here:
    https://www.tradera.com/item/190118...n-1967-ref-166-027-vintage-herrklocka-dykarur

upload_2019-1-1_20-45-26.jpeg
  2. Watchout312 Jan 1, 2019

This thread has all you need to know about the 120, I would read it first before you pull the trigger.
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/my-...ers-what-to-look-for-and-what-to-avoid.38032/

atc100 likes this.
  3. atc100 Jan 4, 2019

4. Patrik83 Jan 4, 2019

atc100 likes this.