Omega Seamaster 120. Ref 166.027 , legit or fake

Hello my friends
I have been offered this Omega seamaster 120
I think it’s hard to tell if it’s legit or not , the bezel seems almost to black to be for real …
I know that there are people here with hawk eyes
IMG_1325.png
IMG_1326.png
IMG_1327.png

Those pictures are terrible but it’s real. The bezel is likely so dark because the pictures are full of shadow. I’d want better ones better committing to buy

Those pictures are terrible but it’s real. The bezel is likely so dark because the pictures are full of shadow. I’d want better ones better committing to buy
Ok thanks , I know it’s not the best ex of a 166.027.
But I think I can get it for a decent amount

Looks like it might have potential. It’s just impossible to say from those pics

Like 1
Looks like it might have potential. It’s just impossible to say from those pics
A fair price for a good one is like 2000 usd
And if I could get this one for half price i guess it’s ok. I don’t like the hands, looks like they have been relumed. But thats easy to get another pair

Yup. Legit. Hands have seen work. Bezel and dial could be above average. Possibly a nice piece, but better pictures will need to confirm that.

Good luck!

Yup. Legit. Hands have seen work. Bezel and dial could be above average. Possibly a nice piece, but better pictures will need to confirm that.

Good luck!

What would you pay for this ex ? Curious

What would you pay for this ex ? Curious

No idea, I would really need better pictures to judge what condition the piece is really in. Also, a friend of mine pointed out that the pearl in the bezel seems to sit in a metal ring; which is not how they came originally. Could be a repair, could equally well mean something is wrong with that bezel. My advice really is to get better pictures before committing, unless you really like a gamble. In that case, a lowball offer of approx 1000 EUR / 1100 USD would be as high as I would dare going.

Better pictures are required. Positive is that aftermarket bezels are mostly also black on the outerrim. This one is'nt so that could be positive.

Yeah, the images are really poor, but to me, it looks pretty good, and the bezel looks correct, but possibly restored or similar..

IMG_1325.jpg

Lume pip off center, and rather ugly green lume in the hands...

IMG_1325.jpg

Lume pip off center, and rather ugly green lume in the hands...
I've seen several of these with off-centered pips.. was it a problem with a batch or something similar?