Forums Latest Members
  1. rogart ray it again, Ram. Feb 8, 2015

This bracelet is badly worn . The pins are worn . Don't think the links are that worn . Would like to try and change the pins . Are there any pins that would work for this . The pins are 1,2 mm in diameter . Different length of course but that could be cut down . Need to be a spline in one end so it stay in place . The three links to the right i have put some good looking pins in . These are the ones next to the clasp . They become nice and tight . .
    DSC02825.JPG DSC02824.JPG

2. rogart ray it again, Ram. Feb 8, 2015

This would have been perfect .But i am not sure they are stainless steel . The ends that stick out would be cut and the bracelet ends would need to be refurbish . So they look the same as now . Have two of this bracelets so at least could get one in better condition . https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/0120mm-knurled-pins
    Found some stainless steel pins on Ofrei but they didn't have any knurled . At least they where swiss made .

Edited Feb 8, 2015
  3. tyrantlizardrex Feb 9, 2015

Have you tried contacting Ofrei or Omega directly with the watch model number?

rogart likes this.
  4. rogart ray it again, Ram. Feb 9, 2015

Nope . I don't think there is any such new pins from Omega . I will put this aside for some time a see if i can figure out something .