Omega seamaster 120 I.d help please.

I have been gifted this lovely Omega seamaster 120 from my father in law as part of a watch collection. I have been told it is 100% original item. Bezel and all mechanisms work and move fine, ticks along nicely. No date window and has the bevelled edges on the sides that I have read are part of the design. Is this a 165.?? Model. I will be looking to sell it and wanting to ensure I have 100% correct details. Also if someone has a estimated value would be amazing as the sale would help with some medical expenses. Thanks in advance.

Do you have pictures of the movement ?
Like a video? Or internals? I haven't wanted to pull it apart. But could definitely take a video of it operating

Like a video? Or internals? I haven't wanted to pull it apart. But could definitely take a video of it operating

Get the case opened at a local watchmaker and make sure that you've got a nice camera/phone with you. For a good sale, you will definitely need the pictures of the movement, that is, the 'engine' of the watch. Make sure to capture any text and number on the movement parts (can be covered by the rotor at first, so tilt the watch to have an opening) and also on the caseback. Otherwise, any reasonable buyer might grow suspicious about the quality on the inside and you may not reach desired ranges.

Get the case opened at a local watchmaker and make sure that you've got a nice camera/phone with you. For a good sale, you will definitely need the pictures of the movement, that is, the 'engine' of the watch. Make sure to capture any text and number on the movement parts (can be covered by the rotor at first, so tilt the watch to have an opening) and also on the caseback. Otherwise, any reasonable buyer might grow suspicious about the quality on the inside and you may not reach desired ranges.
Thanks. Appreciate the feedback greatly.

Like 1