Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Seamaster 120 dive watch 166.027 automatic date – single owner

1. Deldog Jan 19, 2019

6J1A4533.jpg 6J1A4537.jpg 6J1A4546.jpg 6J1A4550.jpg 6J1A4570.jpg 6J1A4574.jpg 6J1A4602.jpg 6J1A4605.jpg
    Dial: Black dial with white printing. No lume on hour markers except the raised indices at 6-9-12. Coveted black dial wheel.

Case: Excellent stainless steel C case – 36mm diameter w/o crown, 12mm thick. Minor scattered nicks/scratches. Signed crown and caseback. Ghost bezel. Original signed plexi crystal. No lume pip. Correct notches on sides of case. Condition detailed in photos.

Bracelet: Original Omega-signed reference 1069 with correct endlinks – 19mm

Accessories: No box or papers. Does come with service paper from jeweler.

Notes: This is a single-owner watch coming from a 20+-year Air Force veteran. The family said he had it serviced every 2-3 years at a local jeweler, and I have the envelope from the last service in July 2018. The watch runs strongly and keeps accurate vintage time. However, the crown is sticky/sluggish to wind and when setting. I always power the watch with a shake or two, then let the movement of my wrist take care of the rest. Works well, but I have priced lower than market value to reflect that. Also, I did not touch up these photos or cover any blemishes. Pictures are as-is.

Offered at: $1550

Fine print: PayPal only. Will ship when funds clear. I'll cover PayPal fees and shipping. Continental United States only.

Seller: I have a string of flawless references in the Watch Deals section of Watchuseek, Omega Forums and TRF. I'll expect the buyer to have strong references as well. CONUS only. I am not a dealer or flipper. Just a curious collector who often sells watches to chase new ones. My watches are priced to move. Returns accepted (minus shipping and insurance) if watch is not authentic and is returned to me in the same condition I sent it. Watches are sold as-is.

Please email me at [email protected] with any questions. Thank you.

2. Deldog Jan 19, 2019

3. Deldog Jan 26, 2019

Bump please. Thanks, OF!

4. Deldog Jan 26, 2019

Sold. Thanks, OF.