Forums Latest Members

WTB Omega Seamaster 105.00X (Cal 321 Seamasters)

1. RJwatches Mar 3, 2021

Hi all,

Some years ago I have parted with my calibre 321 Seamaster and since I have been waiting for the moment one came for sale again. Unfortunately I have not found one yet that I really want to have so I decided to post a WTB.

Depending on the price these are my wishes:
    Dial: Preferably white or black, I may be interested in a pristine champagne one but not in less than perfect condition.
    Case: As close as possible to unpolished preferred but dial is more important, and no gold plating.
    Bracelet: Optional but not necessary.
    Location: EU preferred, but US or other parts of the world are considered with experienced sellers.

Below is a picture of my ideal watch just because everyone loves a picture.

Kind regards from the Netherlands,
    Robert
    [​IMG]

iChristos and paddymoran like this.
  2. RJwatches Dec 7, 2023

Almost 3 years later but still very much interested in these, please let me know if anyone wants to part ways with their Seamaster chronographs :)

3. paddymoran Dec 8, 2023

Great picture - stunning watch!

4. seekingseaquest Dec 8, 2023

Edited Dec 8, 2023
    Spacefruit likes this.
  5. flqt-9000 Dec 9, 2023

6. JayBe Dec 9, 2023

I´m certainly no expert on that reference, but the 5, 7, 8 hour markers are off and the subdials seem also a bit off center to the right. There seems to be even a little bit of overprint to the right on the hour totalizer (visible on the wrist shot). I further see no burn from the lume plots, that should have been there.

7. RJwatches Dec 11, 2023

I have only seen two versions of the black dial of which the above is one, so perhaps indeed it might be a redial. However, as it looks very good in my opinion, I hope for it to exist.

Anyway, I am also looking for the non-black dials so please if you have anything to sell, let me know.

8. levkov Dec 11, 2023

Just seen one sell at Richard Winterton Auctioneers UK this morning, at a great price too IMO (sorry for teasing), I thought it would go for more.
    Although not a Seamaster, I think it's just as pretty. Especially that I own the rose gold plated version of the same watch :)
    Sold for: £2300 + 26.4% commission
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Dec 12, 2023
    JayBe and RJwatches like this.
  9. duffy7 Dec 14, 2023

To my knowledge the 105.001 should have dauphine hands.
    A movement with a serial starting with 24×××××× does not belong to a 105.001 which should be between 1961 and max. 1963. (the one I owned some time ago ha a 19xxxxxx.

For me the it is a put together watch.
    Best
    Duffy

RJwatches likes this.