Forums Latest Members
  1. Xspect Jun 15, 2018

I've looked high and low for a leather omega sailing bracelet. Are they just a myth. I know people have brought this on a whim and now tired of these since they are out of style. Can someone tell me their experiences with these bracelet and why did Omega go away from leather and went with nylon ?

detroitMD likes this.
  2. thatonewatchdude Jun 15, 2018

So they still do exist within Omega's inventory they are very scarce though, one of the biggest issues I have heard from clients is getting them wet, due to the leather not having cosmetic trim throughout the edges of the leather strands, they're exposed so they retain a lot of moisture which is not a pretty scene down the road. Personally I would gear towards the natural rubber or coated nylon references they currently as they are designed specifically to last longer being the better investment.

Foo2rama likes this.
  3. Xspect Jun 15, 2018

Thanks for the reply if I can find one at a discount. I'll jump on it. However I dont think I would pay full price.

4. detroitMD May 28, 2020

I have one in a size large. Just arrived from Europe. Im a medium and bought this one because like you said, they're impossible to find. PM me if you're interested.