Forums Latest Members
  1. Jaacck Sep 1, 2017

So I ordered an Omega Deployant through my AD, used the deployant for a few months until one day the Omega logo fell off.... I then sent back said deployant through my AD and have been waiting about a month for any news on when it will be replaced/fixed.

Anybody had a similar experience that could share a light on how long this might take? I thought it would be fairly simple that they would just replace it straight away.

IMG_2185.JPG IMG_2384.JPG

Currently back on the bracelet so not the end of the world...

Jack

mikechi22 likes this.
  2. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Sep 1, 2017

No experience with deployants through an AD, but my OB has had them in stock when I have visited.

If your AD doesn't have any in stock chances are they are ordering from HQ, which I suspect would take a least a few weeks.

Jaacck likes this.
  3. drhex Sep 1, 2017

I fear they send it back to factory to figure out where it went wrong - seems that this could easily be accidental damage?

4. yinzerniner Sep 1, 2017

Really depends on your AD's shipment schedule with Omega, and if they're doing a return and replace or a warranty inspection fix on the item.
    A local AD that used to stock Omega here had shipments to/from Omega every 2 weeks, so if something had to be sent back for a fix it could be a min of about three weeks for turnaround. However, for such a small item as a clasp I can't imagine the AD wouldn't just give you a new replacement item instead of the costly and slow process of shipping and inspection.
    Also your location could influence the timeliness of the resolution.

Jaacck likes this.
  5. lhawli Sep 1, 2017

Hmm! And all along I thought it was machined out of 1 piece...

Asfalloth and Jaacck like this.
  6. Jaacck Sep 1, 2017

thanks for the responses. Hopefully I get a new one or at least the old one back without the logo. Worked fine as a deployant with or without it. But when you spend £150 on something so small you kind of want it to be right.

Wasn't accidental damage though , it shouldn't just fall off so easily with how much it cost.