Forums Latest Members
  1. tieto Apr 21, 2014

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot for all Omega buckle buyers from my previous thread!

Now for sale is a red Omega box. Bought from a watch shop that was an official Omega retailer at the time. They sold their whole Omega stock and I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time.
    Price: 95 Euro or equivalent in your currency. Worldwide shipping at actual cost. Payment: Bank account or Paypal, please add 4 %.

Boxes are in NOS condition. If you need more than one, I have a few similar boxes.
    Boxes are in Finland and easily shipped anywhere. I’ve shipped watches and watch related objects to most European countries, USA, Australia, Singapore, Thailand and China with solid references. Please ask for more information on this. IMG_1991.JPG IMG_1992.JPG IMG_1993.JPG

2. tieto Apr 28, 2014

Hi and thanks all,

two boxes still left, feel free to make an offer!

3. tieto Jun 12, 2014

Hi,

thanks everyone! I guess I could sell some of the ones I thought of keeping, so please be in touch if you need a box for your vintage Omega. If the price is too high for you, don't hesitate to make a reasonable offer.

4. tieto Aug 20, 2014

Thank a lot buyers! Maybe I could sell one more box...so if you're looking for one, please contact. You won't find one in better condition!

5. tieto Sep 20, 2014

Thanks to all buyers! At least one still available, so please be in contact if you're looking for one.