Omega Rare Face Color Vintage Seamaster Deville-Auto

Cleaning the dial is unlikely to make it better, I’d just leave it as is and let it ride no reserve on ebay or something
Appreciate your recommendation and time, big thanks, R

That was it, sure no apologies, I do like the color but I am also trying to sell it for something but the question was would opening it up cleaning the movements, face and such and the arms face be worth it to sell for a higher price let's say, to my knowledge it has not been opened before at least not in my possession, R

Servicing the movement is something that is normally done as part of preventative maintenance. Cleaning the dial and hands is an less common and risky maneuver that would only be considered as part of a serious restoration. Neither servicing nor restoration would be recommended in this case since you are planning to sell it. The condition of the watch doesn't justify it and it's not a high end watch in any case, so the upside isn't high. IMO, you would lose money by trying to restore it.

For example, maybe you can sell it for $300-$400 now. Or you could invest $400 into it, servicing the movement and cleaning the dial, with luck make a small improvement, and sell it for $500-$600. Or after that investment, the dial could look worse, and it becomes a parts watch.
Edited:

Servicing the movement is something that is normally done as part of preventative maintenance. Cleaning the dial and hands is an less common and risky maneuver that would only be considered as part of a serious restoration. Neither servicing nor restoration would be recommended in this case since you are planning to sell it. The condition of the watch doesn't justify it and it's not a high end watch in any case, so the upside isn't high. IMO, you would lose money by trying to restore it.

For example, maybe you can sell it for $300-$400 now. Or you could invest $400 into it, servicing the movement and cleaning the dial, with luck make a small improvement, and sell it for $500-$600. Or after that investment, the dial could look worse, and it becomes a parts watch.

Big thanks for the advise, start it at $400 see what goes, thanks again for your advice and intelligence, much appreciated, R