Forums Latest Members
  1. mappleluna Jan 18, 2016

Hi guys,

I have for sale my ranchero 2990-1. it's in average condition but that's getting much harder to find a genuine one, I can see more "franken" Rancheros out there than the real thing. This watch is a genuine Ranchero that I acquired months ago.
    Omega 267 caliber Ser# 16.6 placed production to 1958. Working and keep time but I haven't had it serviced or regulated,
    Case is all SS approx 36mm diameter without crown, Omega signed crown, crystal has scratches and small dings
    Balance bridge and the crown looked to be replaced at some point, however replacement parts are genuine Omega.

I bought this watch few months ago, I wore it with pleasure, waiting for a better condition and affordable example to appear (well, affordable is definitely not the word but my wife thinks so, so...)

Hope this one will make a happy guy for a while as it did to me, I sell it the price I paid : 1000 usd net. We are located in Geneva.

Thanks for reading. And thanks OF moderators!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600.jpg

Etp095 and flame like this.
  2. Kja Jan 18, 2016

Sold!! But no seriously this is deffinetly not how this works.. Ebay is > way.. Or get 200 posts and put in the FOR SALE SECTION.

mappleluna likes this.
  3. mappleluna Jan 18, 2016

Hi, I've been allowed to post in the private sales section by the moderators but now that you point it out, I made a mistake in the posting section. @moderators can you please move my post or should I repost it? Thanks