Forums Latest Members

SOLD OMEGA Railmaster Co-Axial Chronometer 2503.52 B&P Single Owner $2900

1. MikeMan2727 Sep 24, 2018

As mentioned in a prior sales post, an unexpected opportunity arose for me to purchase several watches I have been looking for, so I will be listing a few watches from my collection in the coming days/weeks to balance things out.

Next up is the first Omega I ever purchased, a Railmaster 2503.52. The watch was purchased new in 2010 and comes with everything I received at time of purchase. Included in the purchase price is:

• Outer box with some minor scuffs
    • Inner red box in excellent condition (these tended to age poorly)
    • International guarantee with dealer name and purchase date, pictogram card. Please note, there is some loss of the fake leather in the document card holder.
    • Original Chronometer hang tag and case back sticker
    • Instruction manual
    • Extra links to bracelet, including the desirable half link
    • Original purchase receipt. Not pictured due to personal information but will be included in sale.
    1.jpg

The watch has been worn in a rotation and shows minor signs of use. There are a few superficial scratches on the bracelet and case. Small ding to the top right lug as well as the bezel at 9 o’clock. There are some desk diving swirls and scuffs to the bracelet. Nothing has been polished.

The caseback is in excellent condition and has not been opened. I have not had the watch serviced since I wore it so rarely but it is winding and running well.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

For this watch, I am asking $2900 which will include shipping in the USA. International transactions are fine and will ship at cost to buyer. Transferwise is the preferred payment method for international deals if using a currency other than USD. Returns accepted only if the watch is misrepresented. I have reviews posted in the Seller Profile section if you search by my username.

2. MikeMan2727 Sep 27, 2018

Bump

watch3s likes this.
  3. watch3s Sep 28, 2018

this is the 39mm correct?

4. MikeMan2727 Sep 28, 2018

Correct! For an idea of size, my wrist is just over 6.5" in circumference in that wrist shot.

Edit: sold on 9/30, thanks OF!

Edited Sep 30, 2018
    watch3s likes this.