Forums Latest Members
  1. hockey Sun. 3:28pm

For sale is a beautiful 18k rose gold Omega Chronograph from the Museum Collection, reference number 516.53.39.50.02.001. This model is known as the “Racend Timer” and is made as a model in the Collector Series for homage to an Omega chronograph model from 1949. This watch was produced in a limited edition of 1949 pieces.

This is a gorgeous watch, one of the nicest Omega chronographs I have ever owned. I am only selling it because I was lucky enough to recently acquire a brand new one, along with a brand-new Dr’s chronograph, also from the museum collection.

The case is made of solid 18k rose gold with contrasting polished and brushed surfaces, with a diameter of 39mm and 19mm between the lugs. The case is rated for 30 meters water resistance. It has a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside. The movement is a caliber Omega 3201, hand-winding chronograph with column wheel and co-axial escapement. It has a free-sprung balance with a power reserve of 55 hours and it also a chronometer, keeping time within approx. + 3/4 seconds per day crown up.

It has a dark brown Omega OEM Alligator strap with a pin buckle in 18k rose gold in good condition.

Overall, the watch is in very good condition. It is keeping excellent time and all functions work as they should. With this movement, the chronograph can be run continuously without any damage to the movement. This watch was worn and enjoyed, and as a result, there are many fine scratches and marks on the case. I have not polished the watch, so all the original surfaces remain intact.

I will include an OEM Omega wooden box (not the original) with the sale. Original cards are not included. I purchased this watch without box and cards. Priced attractively at $1,100 less than an equivalent model for sale on the bay. Watchcharts lists the market price at $8,845.

Buy with confidence as I’ve been a member on this forum for a long time and have all 100% smooth transactions. This watch is exactly as described, and sold “as-is” with no warranty offered or implied.

$7,200 obo. PayPal accepted (add 2% fee). Shipping included by USPS Registered Mail to US only.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Edited Jun 30, 2024 5:50pm
    pdxleaf, faid2black, Walrus and 8 others like this.
  2. YY77 Sun. 5:06pm

Great piece, GLWS.

3. Walrus Thurs. 2:00pm

Darn I’m not really into gold watches I have sold every one I luckily found at junk stores but that really is stunning.