Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Quadra Quadrella 19mm strap "cut outs" £20

1. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Jun 20, 2016

19mm Omega Strap

Original Omega watch strap Swiss genuine soft leather with a gloss Patent coating, the width of the strap is 19mm the inner lug spacing 10mm taper to 16mm standard length (11.5cm and 7.5cm), light padding.

i'm putting this one here because i'm gonna assume they are not that easy to get? i may be wrong but let's do it cheap anyway! just incase someone is out there that DOES just Need one!

FREE SHIPPING Worldwide Signed for Standard international (tracked wherever possible)

£ 20
    AU$ 45
    US $36
    € 32

Although we have done our absolute best it is not entirely possible that we "missed a spot" although the straps are NOS (New Old Stock) it is just possible that SOME of them MAY have very small surface marks this will normally depress or brush of quite simply but if we have missed something UNFORGIVABLE that you did not. DO give us a call or ping us a message im sure you will find we are most reasonable people.

RETURNS
    Happily ACCEPTED, We dont want to sell you anything you are not happy with! So full 14 days returns for any or no reason at all even if you simply "DON'T LIKE IT" a full 30 days if you find any items in any way lacking eg (replica/ fake, damaged, misdescribed etc etc)

IF AN ITEM IS LOST IN THE POST. We Pay not you YOU get a full refund and we take it up with the post office to claim. you get a full refund.

quad.JPG quad2.JPG quad 3.JPG quad 4.JPG quad 6.JPG quad 7.JPG quad 8.JPG
  2. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Jul 9, 2016

3. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Jan 16, 2017

bu...mp